Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 11: Wednesday, August 29th

Las Vegas, NV to Idaho Falls, ID

640 miles

On the road from 7:56am PDT to 8:44pm MDT (11 hours 44 minutes)

Route: I-15 north

States traveled in: Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho

Full Day 12 album on Picasa

*Unless otherwise specified, ALL pictures are on I-15 north in either Utah or Idaho!

Parking garage at the Hilton



Virgin River Gorge in Arizona

Virgin River Gorge in Arizona


St. George, UT

North of St. George

I-15 north in Utah

I-15 north in Utah

I-15 north in Utah

I-15 north in Utah / Wasatch Range

I-15 north in Utah / Wasatch Range

Pilot in Nephi, UT

I-15 north in Utah

Near Salt Lake City

Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City

North of Salt Lake

Willard Bay (closest we got to the Great Salt Lake)

Utah cows

I-15 near Idaho border


Idaho welcome center rest stop

No comments:

Post a Comment